Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

At the end of the week, I like to pursue to see what I'm pinning, purchasing or planning…….SO, here you go.

1) Picked up several of these cute bamboo notecards from Kayce Hughes when she had her 30% off sale.  I plan on having them monogrammed.

2) I'm really excited about my kitchen nook - it's all falling in place.  If you've been following me, you might remember, I purchased this indoor/outdoor rug to go under the white pedestal table.  I will have blue and white pinstriped upholstered chairs  and I want a pendant (ideally with black and brass) to ground the space.  This one would be perfect.  I would like to add a touch of navy and this paint color would be perfect!

3) I recently recommended four of these pillows for a client to freshen up her living room for the summer.

4) I love this top for the summer!  I bought two of them in red and blue!

5) I think this is the perfect mirror to go in a dining room - over a sideboard or chest of drawers.  It's nice to break up all the wood tones that dining rooms usually have and put something a little light and airy.  Not to mention, is currently on sale and t'll freshen up your room!!

So, anything catch your eye??  So, what are you loving these days!  I would love to know!!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the line Vince at Bloomingdales and Genuine-People on line and wanting to have just a few items for Summer..... love the J.McLaughlin line..... and of course everything striped and checked for Summer!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a simple and cool photo, thank you for sharing this article it help us a lot.
    Click Here Alaska Fishing Lodges visit site

    ReplyDelete